Here to protect you and your business


Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Medical Malpractice Insurance

You have confirmed that you are a self-employed individual working from home on a mobile basis, or employed by a third party. You are to be the Named Insured.

Please enter your details

First Name

Last Name

Date of Birth


Trading Name

Only enter here if the name you trade as is different to your name.


Email Address

Address 1

The address you show should be the address you operate your business from. It might be your home or it might be a different address.

Address 2

Address 3

City / Town


Post Code




Information and Guidance

Named Insured. Trading as…

The Named Insured has to be a legal entity. If you operate under a trading name, the trading name is not a legal entity as it cannot sue or be sued in law. Therefore, it is your personal name who is the Named Insured but the trading name can be added so that this is displayed on your documentation. So, for example, if your name is John Smith and you trade as Smith Enterprise the Named Insured can be John Smith trading as Smith Enterprise. John Smith goes in the First Name and Last Name boxes and Smith Enterprise in the trading name box.

If you have any doubt about this please contact us
Tel: 01305 839939